Natural Organic Wool Comforter
Natural Organic Wool Comforter
Natural organic wool comforters: comfy, warm and cozy!
Soft and lightweight, these natural wool comforter are hand made and filled with Premium Eco-Wool™ sourced from certified farmers on the west coast U.S.A. Each wool comforter is covered with organic cotton sateen fabric for more softness. Hand stitching the entire perimeter and tufting the middle keeps the wool in place and enables washing.
Choose the level of comfort that suits your body temperature and the region you live in, and jump in bed!
Cool Comfort - Best suited for: a person who tends to run warm or hot in body temperature, a hot climate or to be used in climates with mild winters where you can use this comforter in combination with other favourite blankets.
Perfect Comfort - Most people choose this comforter weight. This weight is fine for partner sleeping, can be used year round in most climates and is a great all-purpose comforter weight. You may want to add an extra blanket in the heart of winter if needed.
Extra Warmth - This temperature weight is best suited for those who tend to run cold, get chilled easily or live in cold climate area. Also great for people who sleep by themselves and tend to like a lot of covers.
Most people choose the Perfect Comfort unless they live in a very hot or cold climate, or if their body tends to run very hot or very cold.
PLEASE NOTE: due to the bulky nature of this product, a flat shipping fee of $15 will be added to your invoice at checkout.
Dimensions & Weight:
- Twin: 172 x 218 cm (68 x 86 in.) - 1.18 kg (2.6 lbs)
- Full/Queen: 218 x 218 cm (86 x 86 in.) - 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
- King/Cal King: 254 x 218 cm (100 x 86 in.) - 1.7 kg (3.75 lbs)
- Baby Crib: 89 x 134 cm (35 x 53 in.) - 0.4 kg (0.9 lbs)
- Twin: 172 x 218 cm (68 x 86 in.) - 1.6 kg (3.6 lbs)
- Full/Queen: 218 x 218 cm (86 x 86 in.) - 2 kg (4.5 lbs)
- King/CAL King: 254 x 218 cm (100 x 86 in.) - 2.36 kg (5.2 lbs)
- Twin: 172 x 218 cm (68 x 86 in.) - 2.54 kg (5.6 lbs)
- Full/Queen: 218 x 218 cm (86 x 86 in.) - 3.17 kg (7 lbs)
- King/CAL King: 254 x 218 cm (100 x 86 in.) - 3.7 kg (8.1 lbs)
- Sunning your comforter periodically will keep it refreshed and revitalize the wool.
- Spot clean as needed. Treat stains by soaking area with hydrogen peroxide (note, this may cause lightening of fabric).
- Can be machined washed in cold water. Manually set to soak and spin cycles only. Do not use the wash cycle, which agitates and can ruin your comforter.
- For stained items, add a dose of live cultured enzymes during soak. Drape in the sun or warm place to dry. Do not wring or machine dry.
- Place in a washable duvet cover for extra protection.
The scent of wool
Our wool, both natural and organic, is cleaned and processed naturally without the use of harsh chemicals. That's why you may notice the mild sweet scent of sunny farm pastures when you receive your new wool product. The wool retains 1% of the naturally occurring lanolin oil, which helps condition the fibers and keep them fluffy and soft for years to come. Most customers find the scent dissipates within a few days.