.Bamboo Bed Sheets Set - All Natural No dye No bleach!
All Natural: Bamboo in its pure original colour
All Natural No Dye No Bleach sheets made from bamboo cellulose are exceptionally soft, Perfect for people with delicate skin such as babies, seniors and people with skin allergies.
Many people with compromised immune systems or who are allergic or react to many types of fabrics and dyes do feel more comfortable sleeping in bamboo sheets. Our collection All Natural No Dye No Bleach is made with minimal processing to offer a better comfort.
- Shoo-Foo feels like silky cashmere against the skin, providing you with an alluring softness that promotes a restful nightƒ??s sleep
- Bamboo cellulose has hypoallergenic properties, which is great for those who get skin irritations. This will help you with your allergies and will ensure you rest easy tonight.
- Bamboo cellulose is also very sturdy. No pesticides is needed to grow bamboo. This allows us to create bed sheets that are free from pesticides; thus reducing toxins in the environment and in our homes.
- Fabric made from bamboo cellulose breathes well. Breathability in fabric bring comfort. Just as organic cotton or linen, bamboo sheets will keep you cool during summer and warm during winter.
- 100% bamboo lyocell from organically grown Bamboo
- No dye, No bleach
- 300 TC
- twill weave for more sturdiness
- fitted sheet: 198 x 203 + 42 cm (78 x 80 + 18 in.)
- flat sheet: 279 x 289 cm (110 x 114 in.)
- pillow cases: 53 x 101 + 10 cm (21 x 40 + 4 in.)
- fitted sheet: 152 x 203 cm + 42 cm pocket (60 x 80 + 18 in. pocket)
- flat sheet: 266 x 279 cm (105 x 110 in.)
- pillow cases: 53 x 81 + 10 cm (21 x 32 + 4 in.)
- fitted sheet: 137 x 190 + 42 cm (54 x 75 + 18 in.)
- flat sheet: 220 x 261 cm (87 x 103 in.)
- pillow cases: 53 x 76 + 10 cm (21 x 30 + 4 in.)
- fitted sheet: 99 x 190 + 42 cm (39 x 75 + 16 in.)
- flat sheet: 183 x 246 cm (72 x 97 in.)
- pillow cases: 53 x 76+ 10 cm (21 x 30 + 4 in.)
Be sure to wash our bamboo sheets in cold water without any chlorine bleach or fabric softener. You can tumble dry at regular cycle or hang to dry (which is preferable). Bamboo sheets tend to get softer and more comfortable after washes, but only if you follow the instructions.