Bamboo Bed Sheets Set 100% - OCEAN green - 300 TC
Break the dullness of grey days by draping your bed in soft ocean green bamboo sheets.
For our first "colored" bamboo cellulose sheets, we chose a color that is both refreshing and soothing. During winter, a turquoise bed will bring some of the uplifting energy of spring in your bedroom. While in summer, it does provide the soothing feeling of tranquility.
Venerated in many cultures, ocean green turquoise promotes symbiosis with the cosmos.
Benefits of Bamboo
- You’ll feel like you are sleeping in soft silky cashmere, offering you a relaxing sleeping environment for a good night’s sleep.
- Bamboo fabric breathes well. In summer, you’ll remain nice and cool in bed, whereas you’ll still feel snuggled and warm in the winter months.
- bamboo fabric is breathable, hypoallergenic and mites resistant. Say farewell to skin irritations and sweaty nights.
- Bamboo is one of the most durable materials for bed sheets, and no pesticides are used to grow bamboo. You’ll reduce the number of toxins in the environment and in your home.
Care Instructions for Bamboo or Flax Linen Sheets
- Wash your bamboo or flax linen sheets in cold water
- Use no chlorine bleach
- Use no fabric softener
- Tumble dry at regular cycle
- hang to dry in the sunshine once in a while when you can (that does magic!).
If you need to "bleach" your bamboo products, use a non-chlorine bleach. More details on our blog post on how to care for your bamboo bedding.