Bamboo Muslin Swaddle Blanket & Washcloths
Softness and Lightness of a Bamboo Swaddle Blanket
Divinely soft, bamboo fabric has become the number one choice for everything related to "newborns". Beside being soft on baby skin, bamboo fabric is known for its antimicrobial quality and its moisture-wicking and thermal regulating abilities. And that is without mentioning bamboo high absorbency nature. All these qualities help keeping baby skin fresh and soft, cool in summer and warm during the cooler seasons.
Increased Durability of Bamboo/Organic Cotton Muslin Fabric
Since swaddle blankets and washcloths go through frequent washing cycles, we have opted for a fabric that blend bamboo cellulose with organic cotton for these basic, yet essential baby products: the swaddle blanket and the baby washcloths.
All White, no Dye, Baby skin will love it!
- 70% bamboo cellulose
- 30% organic cotton
- Handmade in Canada!
- swaddle blanket: 41 x 41 inches
- washcloths: 9 x 9 inches (pack of 5)
- Machine wash in cold water. To avoid fabric snagging, avoid washing your muslin fabric with anything which as velcro, zipper or snaps.
- Or wand wash in lukewarm water.
- Hang to dry or tumble dry on low.