Bamboo Throw Blanket - Soft & Cozy
Enjoy the elegant softness of our bamboo throw
Wrap your whole family in our organic, dye-free bamboo cellulose blanket and keep warm everywhere life takes you. About the width and length of a double bed, the Shoo-Foo bamboo throw is made of sustainably sourced organically grown bamboo (76%), organic cotton (19%), and pure silk (6%), making it soft and gentle on everyoneƒ??s skin.
Fleece throws attract static, lint, and fly-away hairs over time but bamboo fibers stays relaxed and immaculate for a continued breathable softness that can only come from nature. Makes a thoughtful, eco-friendly gift for your home or someone elseƒ??s.
All about Shoo-Foo Bamboo Throw Blanket
- ULTRA SOFT: made from bamboo cellulose, free from hash chemicals and pesticides, making it gentle and safe on all skin types; an excellent way to say goodbye to skin irritation and itchiness.
- HIGHLY BREATHABLE: keeps you warm during winter, cool during summer without making you sweat.
- WEIGHT: this is a woven blanket (not knitted); it has a feel-good weight (3.5 lb) which makes you feel cozy with no need for other type of heavy filling.
- NOT A THIN BLANKET: This cozy bamboo cellulose blanket has a nice thick texture that will make you feel comfy. Sized at 64 x 80 in, it can be used as a regular blanket or as a throw.
- WASHABLE: machine washable in cold water with no bleach, no fabric softener, hang to dry. If you put it in the dryer, The smooth texture might become felted, If you wish to keep your blanket perfectly smooth, we recommend dry cleaning.
Dimensions & Uses:
- size: 152 x 213 cm (60 x 84 in.)
- fits the surface of a double bed just perfectly, but is slightly smaller than a regular "double" size blanket.
- most people use it as a throw for the couch.
- becoming a fave for yoga relaxation savasana or meditation
- ...and kids love it!
Care Recommendation for Bamboo Throw:?ÿMachine wash in cold water on delicate cycle.?ÿDo not bleach, do not use fabric softener. Hang to dry for more softness or tumble dry at low temperature. The smooth texture of the blanket might become felted if you put it in the dryer. Low iron with a damp cloth if desired. If you wish to keep your blanket perfectly smooth, we recommend dry cleaning.