Buckwheat-filled Round Zafu
Add the comfort of a buckwheat seating to your yoga practice
Zafus are intended to be used as a wedge between your bottom and the floor. Zafus come in various forms to support you and bring you comfort during your yoga practice or meditation. The buckwheat filled zafu are slightly lower and more flexible that the kapok zafu.?
Designed and Made in Canada.
The round shape is the most traditional. You may use in conjunction with a zabuton for added comfort.
The crescent shape of this zafu offers even greater stability for those new to seated meditation and those with limited flexibility. It may be used in conjunction with a zabuton for added comfort.
This wedge shape zafu offers the lowest height and greatest stability due to its size and shape. This wedge zafu is designed for those looking for more ease in their seated meditation. It may be used in conjunction with a zabuton for added comfort.
- filled with all organic buckwheat seeds
- wrapped in strong organic cotton twill case
- round: diameter 40 cm (15 inches), height 15 cm (6 inches)
- crescent: 37 x 27 x 19 cm) (14.5 x 10 x 7.5 inches)
- wedge: 48 x 46 x 20 cm (19 x 22 x 8 inches)
- this product requires extra handling time at the workshop before shipping. Please expect a delivery time of approx 10-12 days.