Bamboo Bed Sheets Set 100% | Satin Weave | 400 TC | Lavender
If you love waking up feeling refreshed, you'll love these bamboo satin weave sheets!
Bamboo satin weave fabric is ultra soft and highly breathable, making it feel cool to the touch. This makes it a suitable choice for those with sensitive skin or simply for those who enjoy the feeling of softness on their skin.
Our bamboo sheets (as with all our bamboo products) allow you to sleep in an eco-friendly manner while helping to preserve our forests.
Benefits of Bamboo
- You’ll feel like you are sleeping in soft silky cashmere, offering you a relaxing sleeping environment for a good night’s sleep.
- Bamboo fabric breathes well. In summer, you’ll remain nice and cool in bed, whereas you’ll still feel snuggled and warm in the winter months.
- bamboo fabric is breathable, hypoallergenic and mites resistant. Say farewell to skin irritations and sweaty nights.
- Bamboo is one of the most durable materials for bed sheets, and no pesticides are used to grow bamboo. You’ll reduce the number of toxins in the environment and in your home.
Care Instructions for Bamboo or Flax Linen Sheets
- Wash your bamboo or flax linen sheets in cold water
- Use no chlorine bleach
- Use no fabric softener
- Tumble dry at regular cycle
- hang to dry in the sunshine once in a while when you can (that does magic!).
If you need to "bleach" your bamboo products, use a non-chlorine bleach. More details on our blog post on how to care for your bamboo bedding.