Organic Wool Filled Bed Pillows
Smooth, Soft, Comfy & Eco Sustainable Wool Pillows.
Always handmade, this wool-filled bed pillow is a medium-loft super comfy pillow, supportive yet soft. Wool is a little firmer than kapok and some other materials used to make pillows, it is best suited to side sleepers.
Benefits of Organic Wool:
- BREATHABLE & COMFY: besides being soft, wool is a highly breathable and humidity regulating; keeping you warm and dry all night.
- MOISTURE WICKING: keep moisture away from your skin; helps maintain a constant body temperature
- NON-ALLERGEN: wool is naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial.
- DUST MITE RESISTANT: dust mites can't live in wool due to microscopic bristles on the wool fibers.
- SUSTAINABLE: wool is a renewable resource.
Desinged and Made in Canada
- this product requires extra handling time at the workshop before shipping. Please expect a delivery time of approx 10-15 days.
- due the bulky nature of this product, a flat shipping fee will be added to your invoice at checkout.
Natural Filling Information for Bed Pillows
- filling: organic kapok fibers
- casing: organic cotton
Buckwheat & Organic Wool Pillows:
- organic buckwheat hulls one one side
- organic wool on the other side
- casing: 100% organic cotton for more softness & durability
Organic Wool Pillows;
- filling: certified organic wool batting
- casing: certified organic cotton
Benefits of Natural Filling for Your Duvet Inserts & Pillows
- Toxin-free home linens and bedding, filled with natural organic fibers such as kapok, bamboo cellulose, organic wool or buckwheat will keep chemicals and toxins away from your bedroom and offer you an healthier night sleep.
- Each fibers has its own benefits. We encourage to read our blog post on Best Filling Options for Comforters to learn more and discover which fibers might be the best for you.
- For pillows, if you like something lighter, kapok or organic wool would be good options. If you prefer a dense yet soft pillow, our buckwheat layered with organic wool would be a good choice.
Care Instructions for Bed Pillows with Natural Fillings
Kapok Bed Pillows:
- not washable
- protect your pillow with a pillowcase and/or a pillow protector .
- spot clean as needed, let dry thoroughly before using
- Airing your pillows under the sun once a month will help keep them fresh and eliminate odours or impurities.
Buckwheat & Wool Pillows:
- not washable
- protect your pillow with a pillowcase and/or a pillow protector
- spot clean as needed
- if you prefer, dry clean is fine too
- Another option is to un-stuffed the pillow and wash the case individually. The zipper allows you to remove all the buckwheat hulls and the layer of wool. You can later re-stuff the pillow.
Organic Wool Pillows:
- Protect your pillow with a pillowcase and/or a pillow protector
- The whole pillow may be hand-washed in cool water with mild detergent
- Gently squeeze and do not over agitate.
- When rinsed, the pillow can be spun in the washing machine to remove excess water. Place in dryer on "hot" for a max. of 10 minutes.
- Remove and allow to air dry.