Organic Buckwheat & Wool Pillow - in organic cotton case
Adult Pillows (kapok, buckwheat, organic wool):
- body pillow: 35 x 114 cm (14 x 45 in.)
- standard: 50 x 68 cm (20 x 27 in.)
- queen: 50 x 76 cm (20 x 30 in.)
- king: 50 x 90 cm (20 x 36 in.)
- boslter/neck pillow (buckwheat): 15 x 40 cm (5 x 16 in.)
Baby & Kids Pillows:
- baby/petite: 35 x 50 cm (14 x 20 in.)
- junior: 40 x 60 cm (16 x 24 in.)
All kapok pillows (except size baby/petite) come in a zippered casing. This allows you to easily remove stuffing to customize the loft of your pillow to your needs.
Buckwheat & Organic Wool Pillows:
- 100% organic buckwheat hulls one one side
- 100% organic wool on the other side
- casing: 100% organic cotton for more softness & durability
Benefits of buckwheat hulls-filled pillows:
- allows your head to rest while distributing the weight evenly; thus preventing neck pain
- help relieving muscles pain, therefore helps combat insomnia related to muscle discomfort.
- keep you cool and comfy all night
Discover the comfort of Buckwheat hulls & Wool Pillows
Buckwheat seeds are similar to the seeds of sunflower. Their hard outer shell is known as hull. Due to their shape, the buckwheat hulls in a pillow allow air to circulate throughout the pillow and dissipate your body temperature evenly; keeping your head cool in the summer and warm in winter. Moreover, the easy moving of the hulls in the pillow provides comfortable support to your neck and your spine.
Designed and Made in CanadaComfort of buckwheat hulls and wool pillows:
The buckwheat & wool pillow offers both firmness and softness. One side of the pillow is filled with buckwheat hulls while the other side is filled with a layer of organic wool.
- adds a layer of softness to the firm yet flexible buckwheat pillow
- muffles the sound of the buckwheat hulls, making the pillow more "silent"
- wool prevent dust mites from living in the pillow
- allows sleepers to rest their head either onto the soft wool side of the pillow while still getting the support of the buckwheat hulls, or to rest their head onto the molded-feel sometimes-rustling hulls side of the pillow
Kapok Bed Pillows:
- not washable
- protect your pillow with a pillowcase and/or a pillow protector .
- spot clean as needed, let dry thoroughly before using
- Airing your pillows under the sun once a month will help keep them fresh and eliminate odours or impurities.
Buckwheat & Wool Pillows:
- not washable
- protect your pillow with a pillowcase and/or a pillow protector
- spot clean as needed
- if you prefer, dry clean is fine too
- Another option is to un-stuffed the pillow and wash the case individually. The zipper allows you to remove all the buckwheat hulls and the layer of wool. You can later re-stuff the pillow.
Organic Wool Pillows:
- Protect your pillow with a pillowcase and/or a pillow protector
- The whole pillow may be hand-washed in cool water with mild detergent
- Gently squeeze and do not over agitate.
- When rinsed, the pillow can be spun in the washing machine to remove excess water. Place in dryer on "hot" for a max. of 10 minutes.
- Remove and allow to air dry.