Organic Handmade Wool Filled Bed Non Allergen Pillows
Adult Pillows (kapok, buckwheat, organic wool):
- body pillow: 35 x 114 cm (14 x 45 in.)
- standard: 50 x 68 cm (20 x 27 in.)
- queen: 50 x 76 cm (20 x 30 in.)
- king: 50 x 90 cm (20 x 36 in.)
- boslter/neck pillow (buckwheat): 15 x 40 cm (5 x 16 in.)
Baby & Kids Pillows:
- baby/petite: 35 x 50 cm (14 x 20 in.)
- junior: 40 x 60 cm (16 x 24 in.)
All kapok pillows (except size baby/petite) come in a zippered casing. This allows you to easily remove stuffing to customize the loft of your pillow to your needs.
Organic Wool Pillows;
- filling: certified organic wool batting
- casing: certified organic cotton
Benefits of Organic Wool:
- BREATHABLE & COMFY: besides being soft, wool is a highly breathable and humidity regulating; keeping you warm and dry all night.
- MOISTURE WICKING: keep moisture away from your skin; helps maintain a constant body temperature
- NON-ALLERGEN: wool is naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial.
- DUST MITE RESISTANT: dust mites can't live in wool due to microscopic bristles on the wool fibers.
Smooth, Soft, Comfy & Eco Sustainable Wool Pillows.
Always handmade, this wool-filled bed pillow is a medium-loft super comfy pillow, supportive yet soft. Wool is a little firmer than kapok and some other materials used to make pillows, it is best suited to side sleepers.
Desinged and Made in Canada
- this product requires extra handling time at the workshop before shipping. Please expect a delivery time of approx 10-15 days.
- due the bulky nature of this product, a flat shipping fee will be added to your invoice at checkout.
Kapok Bed Pillows:
- not washable
- protect your pillow with a pillowcase and/or a pillow protector .
- spot clean as needed, let dry thoroughly before using
- Airing your pillows under the sun once a month will help keep them fresh and eliminate odours or impurities.
Buckwheat & Wool Pillows:
- not washable
- protect your pillow with a pillowcase and/or a pillow protector
- spot clean as needed
- if you prefer, dry clean is fine too
- Another option is to un-stuffed the pillow and wash the case individually. The zipper allows you to remove all the buckwheat hulls and the layer of wool. You can later re-stuff the pillow.
Organic Wool Pillows:
- Protect your pillow with a pillowcase and/or a pillow protector
- The whole pillow may be hand-washed in cool water with mild detergent
- Gently squeeze and do not over agitate.
- When rinsed, the pillow can be spun in the washing machine to remove excess water. Place in dryer on "hot" for a max. of 10 minutes.
- Remove and allow to air dry.