Organic Kapok Body Pillow + Body Pillow Pillowcase
Adult Pillows (kapok, buckwheat, organic wool):
- body pillow: 35 x 114 cm (14 x 45 in.)
- standard: 50 x 68 cm (20 x 27 in.)
- queen: 50 x 76 cm (20 x 30 in.)
- king: 50 x 90 cm (20 x 36 in.)
- boslter/neck pillow (buckwheat): 15 x 40 cm (5 x 16 in.)
Baby & Kids Pillows:
- baby/petite: 35 x 50 cm (14 x 20 in.)
- junior: 40 x 60 cm (16 x 24 in.)
All kapok pillows (except size baby/petite) come in a zippered casing. This allows you to easily remove stuffing to customize the loft of your pillow to your needs.
- filling: 100% organic kapok fibers
- casing: 100% organic cotton
Benefits of Kapok Pillows
- resists clumping (does not become lumpy)
- bounces back to the original shape
- keeps you cool
- provides support and comfort no matter your sleeping position.
light and easily adjustable. Kapok weight only 12% as much as cotton does.
The Comfort of a Natural & Vegan Body Pillow
Light and fluffy, these kapok body pillows are filled with natural organic kapok fibres only. Kapok trees are also known as the silk cotton tree. They grow in tropical rain forests around the world without chemicals of any kind. At harvesting time, only the pods (fibers) are harvested, the trees are left standing according to sustainable farming. The fibres are not washed or treated with chlorine or any other chemicals.Also available in bed sizes such as queen, king, baby and junior sizes.
Designed and Made in Canada
- due to the bulky nature of this product, a flat shipping fee will be added to your invoice at checkout.
- this product requires extra handling time at the workshop before shipping. Please expect a delivery time of approx 10-12 days.
Kapok Bed Pillows:
- not washable
- protect your pillow with a pillowcase and/or a pillow protector .
- spot clean as needed, let dry thoroughly before using
- Airing your pillows under the sun once a month will help keep them fresh and eliminate odours or impurities.
Buckwheat & Wool Pillows:
- not washable
- protect your pillow with a pillowcase and/or a pillow protector
- spot clean as needed
- if you prefer, dry clean is fine too
- Another option is to un-stuffed the pillow and wash the case individually. The zipper allows you to remove all the buckwheat hulls and the layer of wool. You can later re-stuff the pillow.
Organic Wool Pillows:
- Protect your pillow with a pillowcase and/or a pillow protector
- The whole pillow may be hand-washed in cool water with mild detergent
- Gently squeeze and do not over agitate.
- When rinsed, the pillow can be spun in the washing machine to remove excess water. Place in dryer on "hot" for a max. of 10 minutes.
- Remove and allow to air dry.