Bamboo Bed Sheets Set - 100% Bamboo - No dye No bleach!
Our Bamboo Sheets are Back in Stock!
After a long wait, our dye-free bleach-free bamboo sheets are finally back! They will be available at regular price towards the end of May. Until May 21, you can preorder yours and save 20% (delivery will be at the beginning of June 2022).
The 20% discount will be automatically applied to you order (no need to enter the code). Also, by preordering before May 15, you will be automatically entered into a draw to win other Shoo-Foo goodies!
Follow this link for more details on our PreOder & Save Program.
All Natural: Bamboo in its pure original colour
Bamboo bed sheets have many benefits over your typical cotton sheets, which is why they are in such high demand every time we restock this product. Each set of our bamboo bed sheets is made from organically grown bamboo cellulose, which is extremely soft as it touches the skin. You’ll find that we stock these sheets in a range of sizes, so they are suitable for babies, seniors, and individuals who suffer from skin allergies when using other bed sheets.
Bed sheets are something we use on a daily basis, and when you have a compromised immune system or are allergic to certain materials, it can make sleeping in comfort seem like an impossible task. That’s why each of our sets of bed sheets is made without dye or bleach to make for a better night’s sleep each and every day. There is minimal processing involved in the creation process, so you’ll be able to get your recommended eight hours of sleep without any disturbances.
The Benefits of Bamboo Sheets:
- Our bamboo bed sheets are some of the softest on the market. You’ll feel like you are sleeping in silky cashmere, offering you a relaxing sleeping environment for a good night’s sleep.
- For anyone who’s experienced skin irritations in the past, you’ll find you can rest easily at night without the fear of waking up with itchy and irritated skin; thanks to the hypoallergenic properties of bamboo cellulose.
- Bamboo is one of the most durable materials for bed sheets, and no pesticides are used to grow bamboo. You’ll reduce the number of toxins in the environment and in your home, which is something that everyone should be looking to do.
- On top of that, the fabric still breathes well. In the summer months, you’ll remain nice and cool in bed, whereas you’ll still feel snuggly and warm in the winter months.
- 100% bamboo lyocell from organically grown Bamboo
- No dye, No bleach
- 300 TC
- twill weave for more sturdiness
- fitted sheet: 198 x 203 + 42 cm (78 x 80 + 18 in.)
- flat sheet: 279 x 289 cm (110 x 114 in.)
- pillow cases: 53 x 101 + 10 cm (21 x 40 + 4 in.)
- fitted sheet: 152 x 203 cm + 42 cm pocket (60 x 80 + 18 in. pocket)
- flat sheet: 266 x 279 cm (105 x 110 in.)
- pillow cases: 53 x 81 + 10 cm (21 x 32 + 4 in.)
- fitted sheet: 137 x 190 + 42 cm (54 x 75 + 18 in.)
- flat sheet: 220 x 261 cm (87 x 103 in.)
- pillow cases: 53 x 76 + 10 cm (21 x 30 + 4 in.)
- fitted sheet: 99 x 190 + 42 cm (39 x 75 + 16 in.)
- flat sheet: 183 x 246 cm (72 x 97 in.)
- pillow cases: 53 x 76+ 10 cm (21 x 30 + 4 in.)
Be sure to wash our bamboo sheets in cold water without any chlorine bleach or fabric softener. You can tumble dry at regular cycle or hang to dry in the sunshine once in a while when you can (that does magic!). Bamboo sheets tend to get softer and more comfortable after washes, but only if you follow the instructions.