Care Instructions for Duvet Comforter Inserts
Bamboo Duvet Inserts:
- Use a duvet cover, ideally made from natural fibers for better breathability
- Spot clean or dry clean as needed
- Fluff the duvet regularly to maintain loft.
- Hang dry in direct sun or tumble dry on a low setting.
- Do not store your duvet in a plastic and polyester bag, it would trap moisture and promote the growth of mildew
Silk Duvet Inserts:
- Machine washable in cold water at delicate cycle.
- No bleach and harsh chemicals.
- Dry clean is ok, if you prefer.
Organic Wool Duvet Inserts:
- Cover your organic wool duvet with a duvet cover
- wash the duvet cover regularly
- Air out on a hot sunny day once a year to deodorize and kill germs.
- This product cannot be washed in water.
- Professional dry clean is ok, if necessary.