Natural Wool Comforter
Bamboo Duvet Insert:
- King size: 264 x 228 cm
- Queen size: 223 x 228 cm
- Twin/Single size: 168 x 213 cm
- Summer Weight:
- King size: 2.1 kg
- Queen size: 1.6 kg
- Twin/Single size: 1.1 kg
- All-Seasons Weight:
- King size: 3.3 kg
- Queen size: 2.8 kg
- Twin/Single size: 2.1 kg
Silk Duvet Insert:
- Couch: 127 x 178 cm | 1.3 kg
- Twin/Single: 168 x 213 cm | 1.4 kg
- Full/Double: 203 x 213 cm | 1.9 kg
- Queen: 218 x 229 cm | 2.3 kg
- King: 229 x 259 cm | 2.63 kg
Organic Wool Duvet Insert:
- Twin/Single: 168 x 213 cm
- Full/Double: 203 x 213 cm
- Queen: 223 x 228 cm
- King: 228 x 264 cm
Bamboo Duvet Inserts:
- filling: 100% lyocell from organically grown bamboo
- casing: 100% unbleached natural cotton
Silk Duvet Inserts:
- filling: 100% natural long strand mulberry silk
- casing: 100% organic cotton for more softness & durability
Organic Wool Duvet Inserts;
- filling: 100% certified organic wool batting
- casing: 100% certified organic cotton
Benefits of Organic Wool:
- BREATHABLE & COMFY: besides being soft, wool is a highly breathable and humidity regulating; keeping you warm and dry all night.
- MOISTURE WICKING: keep moisture away from your skin; helps maintain a constant body temperature
- NON-ALLERGEN: wool is naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial.
- DUST MITE RESISTANT: dust mites can't live in wool due to microscopic bristles on the wool fibers.
Natural wool comforters: comfy, warm and cozy!
Soft and lightweight, these natural wool comforter are hand made and filled with Premium Eco-Wool™ sourced from certified farmers on the west coast U.S.A. Each wool comforter is covered with organic cotton sateen fabric for more softness. Hand stitching the entire perimeter and tufting the middle keeps the wool in place and enables washing.
Choose the level of comfort that suits your body temperature and the region you live in, and jump in bed!
Cool Comfort - Best suited for: a person who tends to run warm or hot in body temperature, a hot climate or to be used in climates with mild winters where you can use this comforter in combination with other favourite blankets.
Perfect Comfort - Most people choose this comforter weight. This weight is fine for partner sleeping, can be used year round in most climates and is a great all-purpose comforter weight. You may want to add an extra blanket in the heart of winter if needed.
Extra Warmth - This temperature weight is best suited for those who tend to run cold, get chilled easily or live in cold climate area. Also great for people who sleep by themselves and tend to like a lot of covers.
Most people choose the Perfect Comfort unless they live in a very hot or cold climate, or if their body tends to run very hot or very cold.
PLEASE NOTE: due to the bulky nature of this product, a flat shipping fee of $15 will be added to your invoice at checkout.
Dimensions & Weight:
- Twin: 172 x 218 cm (68 x 86 in.) - 1.18 kg (2.6 lbs)
- Full/Queen: 218 x 218 cm (86 x 86 in.) - 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
- King/Cal King: 254 x 218 cm (100 x 86 in.) - 1.7 kg (3.75 lbs)
- Baby Crib: 89 x 134 cm (35 x 53 in.) - 0.4 kg (0.9 lbs)
- Twin: 172 x 218 cm (68 x 86 in.) - 1.6 kg (3.6 lbs)
- Full/Queen: 218 x 218 cm (86 x 86 in.) - 2 kg (4.5 lbs)
- King/CAL King: 254 x 218 cm (100 x 86 in.) - 2.36 kg (5.2 lbs)
- Twin: 172 x 218 cm (68 x 86 in.) - 2.54 kg (5.6 lbs)
- Full/Queen: 218 x 218 cm (86 x 86 in.) - 3.17 kg (7 lbs)
- King/CAL King: 254 x 218 cm (100 x 86 in.) - 3.7 kg (8.1 lbs)
- Sunning your comforter periodically will keep it refreshed and revitalize the wool.
- Spot clean as needed. Treat stains by soaking area with hydrogen peroxide (note, this may cause lightening of fabric).
- Can be machined washed in cold water. Manually set to soak and spin cycles only. Do not use the wash cycle, which agitates and can ruin your comforter.
- For stained items, add a dose of live cultured enzymes during soak. Drape in the sun or warm place to dry. Do not wring or machine dry.
- Place in a washable duvet cover for extra protection.
The scent of wool
Our wool, both natural and organic, is cleaned and processed naturally without the use of harsh chemicals. That's why you may notice the mild sweet scent of sunny farm pastures when you receive your new wool product. The wool retains 1% of the naturally occurring lanolin oil, which helps condition the fibers and keep them fluffy and soft for years to come. Most customers find the scent dissipates within a few days.
NOTE: please note that this product requires extra handling time at the workshop before shipping. Please expect a delivery time of approx 10-12 days.
Bamboo Duvet Inserts:
- Use a duvet cover, ideally made from natural fibers for better breathability
- Spot clean or dry clean as needed
- Fluff the duvet regularly to maintain loft.
- Hang dry in direct sun or tumble dry on a low setting.
- Do not store your duvet in a plastic and polyester bag, it would trap moisture and promote the growth of mildew
Silk Duvet Inserts:
- Machine washable in cold water at delicate cycle.
- No bleach and harsh chemicals.
- Dry clean is ok, if you prefer.
Organic Wool Duvet Inserts:
- Cover your organic wool duvet with a duvet cover
- wash the duvet cover regularly
- Air out on a hot sunny day once a year to deodorize and kill germs.
- This product cannot be washed in water.
- Professional dry clean is ok, if necessary.