Hemp Shower Curtain - Washable
All Natural Hemp and Flax Shower Curtains
One way to get rid of the toxins of a vinyl liner in your bathroom is to use a fabric shower curtain. Hemp and Flax shower curtains are a perfect choice for this purpose. Made from 100% hemp or flax canvas fabric, thick and tightly woven to repel water naturally, these all natural fabric shower curtains are designed and made in Canada.
No need for a vinyl liner anymore.
- TOXIN-FREE: hemp and flax fabric don't emit toxic gas such as vinyl PVC
- WATER REPELLENT: repels water naturally, no liner needed.
- ODOR RESISTANT: just like bamboo does, hemp and flax stay fresh and don't smell
- EASY CARE: Machine washable r
- Well made in Canada
Hemp and Flax fabric curtains are a great alternative to the vinyl (polyvinyl chloride, PVC) shower liners which are made in a kind of plastic difficult to recycle and often toxic.
Hemp and Flax are best known for their strength and durability, but they are also naturally resistant to bacteria and fungi which makes both hemp and flax linen ideal materials for shower curtains. Hemp and Flax curtains will stop water from spraying outside your shower without a plastic liner. Although it will get wet during your shower it will air-dry quickly in a well ventilated bathroom.
Read our blog Benefits for using hemp shower curtain at home
Material composition & size:
- 100% natural hemp canvas
- 100% natural flax canvas
- tightly woven, heavy and thick 7 oz fabric
- measures 72 x 72 in. (183 x 183 cm)
- The curtain will get wet during your shower. It is important to hang it outside of your bathtub after your shower and make sure that the curtain dry completely between each use.
- Machine wash every few weeks (you may add vinegar or borax to the water for better results)
- if you can, dry your hemp curtain in the sun once in a while. The sun is the best "natural bleach" available on the market !
NOTE: please note that this product requires extra handling time at the workshop before shipping. Please expect a delivery time of approx 10-12 days.