Natural Durable Hemp Shower Curtains, Washable Fabric Curtains
All Natural Hemp and Flax Shower Curtains
One way to get rid of the toxins of a vinyl liner in your bathroom is to use a fabric shower curtain. Hemp shower curtains are a PERFECT choice for this purpose. Made from 100% hemp canvas fabric, thick and tightly woven to repel water naturally, these all eco hemp fabric shower curtains are designed and made in Canada.
No need for a vinyl liner anymore.
- TOXIN-FREE: hemp fabric don't emit toxic gas such as vinyl PVC
- WATER REPELLENT: repels water naturally, no liner needed.
- ODOR RESISTANT: hemp stay fresh and don't smell
- EASY CARE: Machine washable r
Designed and Made in Canada
Hemp fabric shower curtain is the best alternative to the vinyl (polyvinyl chloride, PVC) shower liners which are made in a kind of plastic difficult to recycle and often toxic.
Hemp is best known for its strength and durability. Hemp is also naturally resistant to bacteria and fungi which makes both it an ideal materials for shower curtains. Shower curtains made from hemp will stop water from spraying outside your shower without a plastic liner. Although it will get wet during your shower it will air-dry quickly in a well ventilated bathroom.
Read our blog Benefits for using hemp shower curtain at home
Material composition & size:
- 100% natural hemp canvas
- tightly woven, heavy and thick 7 oz fabric (240 gr/m2)
- measures 72 x 72 in. (183 x 183 cm)
- The curtain will get wet during your shower. It is important to hang it outside of your bathtub after your shower and make sure that the curtain dry completely between each use.
- Machine wash every few weeks (you may add a cup vinegar to the water for better results)
- if you can, dry your hemp curtain in the sun once in a while. The sun is the best "natural bleach" available on the market !
- read our blog post The Best Way to Care for your Hemp Shower Curtain
- this product requires extra handling time at the workshop before shipping. Please expect a delivery time of approx 10-12 days.